Hi Imran,

Have a look at MySQL MMM for Multi-Master Replication failover. The project
is currently in refurbishment when ti comes to having a home, but you can
start by looking at : http://mysql-mmm.org for information.

This project is made for exactly what you want to achieve: Having multiple
masters and multiple slaves with automatic failover.

Hope this helps!

Walter