On Sun, 10 Jun 2001 19:13:01 -0700, "Vladimir Kravtsov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>><head>
>><?php require('../common.php');
>>connectdb();
>>mysql_select_db(xtopsites);
>>$validated=1;
>>$sql = "select id, siteurl, sitename, from sitesats where validated = "$validated"";
>    //
                                                                        ^^

Need to correct the double "" quotes at the end of the select statement.
Normally you can use a single quote marks: '$validated'

>>$r = mysql_query($sql);  //You can ignore this line and on since its not relevant to
>my problem.
>>$numrows = mysql_num_rows($r);
>>echo (mysql_error());
>>$row = mysql_fetch_array($r);
>>?>
>>
>>When I run this I get: Parse error: parse error in

Mike(mickalo)Blezien
Thunder Rain Internet Publishing
Providing Internet Solutions that work!
http://www.thunder-rain.com