Hi,

Could you please add our new press-release:

ADO.NET Data Providers Work with Visual Studio 2010 Beta

Devart has recently announced the release of dotConnect products for Oracle,
MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQLite, ADO.NET providers that offer Entity Framework
support, LINQ to SQL support, and contain an ORM model designer for
developing LINQ to SQL and EF models based on different database engines.

dotConnect for Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and SQL Server are tested
with Visual Studio 2010 Beta.

In dotConnect for Oracle server, performance in Direct mode (this mode
allows to connect without Oracle Client software installed) when executing
DML commands was significantly improved.

In dotConnect for MySQL server, the behavior of ConnectionTimeout was
corrected, and ability to perform SSH authentication using public key was
added.

If you have a remote website, and access to its database through the port of
the database server is forbidden, only access through HTTP port 80 is
allowed, and you need to access the database from remote computer, you will
see the advantage of the ability to use PHP script to connect through HTTP
tunnel.

As for the new properties, the LocalFailover property triggers the added
ConnectionLost event so that failover operation can be performed after
connection breaks.

The performance of dotConnect for SQLite was significantly improved and the
following enhancements were implemented: the CEROD and SEE extensions were
supported, ability to execute SQL statements separated with ";" was added,
and ability to enable extensions with the EnableLoadExtension connection
string parameters was added.

dotConnect for PostgreSQL features such improvements as corrected behavior
of ConnectionTimeout and additional SSL parameters SslCACert and SslKey.

In Entity Developer 2.20, we continue to make our product an optimal
solution for working with Entity Framework and having its full power at
fingertips. In order to prevail, we add new features and make improvements
concerning its support in the designer. Also we do a lot to make Entity
Developer handier and easier-to-use - you are welcome to try building a
model in an improved, more convenient way.

We offer a free Express edition for each product from the dotConnect product
line.

The Single licenses start from as little as $99.95, and you can always
choose the edition that matches your needs best. To learn more, download
trial and free editions, or order a license please visit Devart site:
www.devart.com/dotconnect/.
Please, feel free to download, try and write any comments and suggestions
about our products!

About Devart

Devart (formerly known as Core Lab) is a software development company with
11 years of experience on the software market and over 20 thousands of
devoted users.

We specialize in providing native connectivity solutions as well as
comprehensive development and management tools for the most popular
databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase,
Firebird, and SQLite.

For additional information about Devart, visit www.devart.com/company/.

     Best regards,
     Igor Kaufman