Hi Mike,

Thanks for you help!

Best,
Jia

mos wrote:
Jia,
     The code you sent seems to be able to get the job done.

You could try something simpler by executing 2 sql statements instead of using one. Something like:

create table rmpdata1
select ri.*, mv.* from RItime as ri left join MVtime as mv on (ri.code=mv.code and ri.ndate=mv.ndate));

insert into rmpdata1
select ri.*, mv.* from MVtime as mv left join RItime as ri on (ri.code=mv.code and ri.ndate=mv.ndate)) where ri.code is null and ri.date is null;

You will of course have to play with the column list to avoid duplicate columns. The Insert statement will insert rows from mv that are missing in ri.

Mike