Be careful about burying list type of data in a column.
I've seen poor performance issues parsing lists and XML type data
buried in columns.
A lot depends on your application and how and what you need to query
from those lists.

I've seen a case where a submitted documents were stored in a column
as an XML doc where the application had to fetch all the submissions
within the group and parse them in order to figure out who the
submitters were. This was being done at the gateway page of that tool.
It was a performance nightmare.
An alternative might be to store the integers vertically in a table
with a column describing the position of the value within the list.
Kinda off the cuff but something to think about.

Kyong