From: John Meyer [mailto:johnme...@pueblocomputing.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 4:51 PM
To: Gavin Towey
Cc: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Re: Datediff function

Gavin Towey wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> You can't use aggregate function in the WHERE clause, because they aren't
> evaluated until after the WHERE clause is applied.
>
> Wouldn't it be much easier to simply keep a last_tweet_date field updated
> somewhere then simply do
> SELECT USER_NAME FROM USERS WHERE last_tweet_date < NOW()-INTERVAL 7 DAY; ?
>
> Regards,
> Gavin Towey

I don't know if that would be so simple. I'd have to run programming
logic when I fetch the information off the twitter server. I just hoped
that there was a way to do it through SQL.

confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.