Edit your /etc/my.cnf file and remove the option.

Regards,
Gavin Towey

-----Original Message-----
From: Manoj Burande [mailto:manoj.bura...@artificialmachines.com]
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 7:17 AM
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: [ERROR] /usr/sbin/mysqld: unknown option '--ndbcluster'

Dear All,

Can anyone brief me about this error. I am unable to start the mysql so
please suggest me work around on how to fix this error.

I am installing "mysql  Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.1.38, for pc-linux-gnu (i686)
using readline 5.1"

[ERROR] /usr/sbin/mysqld: unknown option '--ndbcluster'

--
Manoj M. Burande,
Artificial Machines Pvt Ltd,

confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.