I would take a look at bugs.
An insert like that cant give any errors.
I imagine it is a slave_sql thread bug.

Claudio

Il giorno 18 set, 2009 4:31 p., "John Daisley" <j...@butterflysystems.co.uk>
ha scritto:

We have a master slave replication setup with 3 slaves running off one
master. The master and one slave run on the same physical box running
Centos 5 (We use this slave instance for backup purposes only). One of the
other slaves is on a seperate Centos 5 box and the final slave is on a
windows xp machine. All instances are MySQL 5.1.33.

The setup has worked perfectly for some time but today the XP box is
giving me trouble. This box is frequently rebooted and often down for long
periods as its a test machine. Normally each time it boots replication
catches up without problem but today it has failed with the following
error.

Error 'Thread stack overrun:  5532 bytes used of
a 131072 byte stack, and 128000 bytes needed.  Use 'mysqld -O
thread_stack=#' to
 specify a bigger stack.' on query. Default database: 'budget'. Query:
'insert i
nto users values (23981,'Jay','J23445','xx...@xxxxxxx.xxx,'xxxxxxxx')

Seems to be failing on a relatively simple insert statement which is a bit
puzzling. The other slaves have replicated this ok? Anyone got any idea
what may be causing this? I would like to understand the problem before I
go adjusting the thread_stack size.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Regards
John