Run mysqldump on the table ApplicationLog and save that somewhere where
there's space, then truncate the table.

If you would really like to keep the tables but only have a disk space
issue, then there is one thing you can do if you have disk space on another
file system.  Move the 3 files for ApplicationLog and create sym links for
them.  In Unix/Linux, you would use the ln command.  I believe Windows has a
way of creating symlinks with .sym files, but I'm not 100% sure.