Hello All:

I am trying to access second mysql server which is running on port
3308 through java. Even when I specify port number in my connection,
it still connecting to the database running on port 3307.

When i try to access 2nd mysql server through command prompt it works!
This is the way i access my 2nd mysql server through command prompt:
'mysql -u root -S/var/lib/mysql2/mysql.sock2 -P3308 -p'

Whereas if I say:
'mysql -u root -p'

It connects to my default mysql server running on port 3307. How do
achieve this using JDBC? How do I connect to two different mysql
servers? Using port numbers does not seem to help. Do I have to
specify any socket file here too??? Have no idea here!

Any Ponters?

...Rohit

TransLogic Systems
5th Floor, Amogh Plaza, Greenlands,