a. at Linux level you can make soft link to  database dir to particular
database ie schema. I don't is it possible at mysql level?
b. There is no relation between storage engine and table space.
  Yes, Innodb uses tablespace you can read more on both.
c. http://mysql-tips.blogspot.com/2005/04/setup-new-users-in-mysql.html