From: Victor Subervi [mailto:victorsube...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 1:34 PM
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Nested Joins

Hi;
I'm new to join statements. Here's my python syntax:

  cursor.execute('select * from %s left join products on
%s.Item=products.Item (left join categories on
products.Category=categories.ID);' % (client, client))

I believe it's clear how I want to nest, but I don't know how to repair my
syntax.
TIA,

confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.