From: John Oliver [mailto:joli...@john-oliver.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 2:19 PM
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Some MySQL questions

1) When I select * from whatever; is there a way to have the results go
by one screen at a time?

2) In reference to the above, is there a way to just display the row
that shows the names of each column?

I need to drop one row from a table with a few thousand rows.  I
guessing I want to:

delete from 'users' where <COLUMN_NAME> = 1898;

Is that right?  I'm not sure if COLUMN_NAME is "uid" or "id" or maye
something else, and since I can't pipe it through more or less... :-)

confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.