In PHP, I used something like this:

<?
$result = $db->query("select * from table limit $x,25");
while ($row=$db->fetch_array($result))
{
    echo $row[column];
}
$next = ($x+25);
echo "<a href=\"script.php?x=$next\">Next</a>\n";
?>

So that's the idea...

Leon Mergen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
President of Operations
BlazeBox, Inc.
T: +31 31 735 03 03
F: +31 31 735 03 08
ICQ: 55677353

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the
person(s)or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this email in error, please contact the sender and permanently
delete the email from any computer.