From: Michael Dykman [mailto:mdyk...@gmail.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 14. Oktober 2009 17:33
To: Christian Meisinger
Cc: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Re: MySQL Cluster / NDB & MyISAM mix

I can think of no reason why this shouldn't work,  My administrator
colleagues would probably beat me with 2x4's for handing them such a
delicate construct to maintain in production but it seems perfectly
feasible to me :-)

 - michael dykman

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 11:03 AM, Christian Meisinger
<c.meisin...@livingliquid.com> wrote:
> Hi guys.
>
> Ok lets say i've 2 server running MySQL, NDB node and NDB manager on each.
> Now I don't want to convert all tables to NDB instead I leave a few as
> MyISAM.
> Is it officially supported if I setup a master-master replication between
> the two MySQL instances and add ignore entries for all NDB tables?
>
> So basically I would convert all important tables to NDB and leave other
> tables as MyISAM, but they would still be 'synced' via replication.
>
> I've tested it and it look like it works... but... does it work by
> coincidence? :)
>

> Thanks, chris
>

> --

 - michael dykman
 - mdyk...@gmail.com

Don’t worry about people stealing your ideas. If they’re any good,
you’ll have to ram them down their throats!

   Howard Aiken