[JS] Just remember that the pseudo-random numbers that come out of a computer,
regardless of where or how they are generated, are not guaranteed to be
unique. Although the odds of a collision are slim, my philosophy has always
been "if it's possible, it will happen - in the middle of your vacation".

If you want to generate UUIDs in PHP, take a look at
http://www.shapeshifter.se/2008/09/29/uuid-generator-for-php/