From: Krishna Chandra Prajapati <prajapat...@gmail.com>
To: || Sudhir Nimavat || <sudhir_nima...@yahoo.com>
Cc: Mysql <mysql@lists.mysql.com>
Sent: Tue, 3 November, 2009 10:41:57 AM
Subject: Re: 50M records each year.. how to handle

Hi Sudhir,

I am handling 50M  record each day. Your requirement can be easily full filled
using partition and good architecture.

Thanks,
Krishna

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 2:57 PM, || Sudhir Nimavat || <sudhir_nima...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

I have come across a requirement where I need to store a very large amount of
data in a table.

>In one of our app.. we can have around 50 Million records each year.. Can any
>one guide me in choosing a strategy than can handle this load.
>

>>Thanks
>>SN
>

>>Sudhir NimavatSenior software engineer.
>>Quick start global PVT LTD.
>>Baroda - 390007
>>Gujarat, India
>
>>Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being
>>taught
>

>>      Try the new Yahoo! India Homepage. Click here.
>> http://in.yahoo.com/trynew

      Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.
http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/photos