Repeats enum('true', 'false')
Monday enum('true', 'false')
Tuesday enum('true', 'false')
Wednesday enum('true', 'false')
Thursday enum('true', 'false')
Friday enum('true', 'false')
Satday enum('true', 'false')
Sunday enum('true', 'false')

An event might start on Monday Nov. 2 and occur on every Monday and Thursday
until November 26th.  In which case startdate would equal 2009-11-02, stopdate
would equal 2009-11-26, repeats = 'true', Monday='true', and Thursday='true'.
The other days are false.  Assume that the Evtuid=1 and Evtname='Test Event'.

Is there a query I can run that will give me a listing of every date with an
event like this:

2009-11-02  Test Event  1
2009-11-05  Test Event  1
2009-11-09  Test Event  1
2009-11-12  Test Event  1
2009-11-16  Test Event  1
2009-11-19  Test Event  1
2009-11-23  Test Event  1
2009-11-26  Test Event  1

And of course any other dates with other events that either repeat or not.

Is there a way to do that or am I better off just using php and looping through
every day in the range?

Thanks!

Bob