Krishna Chandra Prajapati wrote:
Hi Experts,

I have a crm table where 12 millions records inserted/day. We are running
report queries on this table and using partitioning features for faster
results. we have to maintain 45 days data means 540million records. As per
my calculation 540 records will use 1.8 TB of disk space. Total disk space
available is 2.3TB.

Deleting data doesn't free up the disk space. So, I was thinking of rotating
the table. But doesn't have enough disk space.

Any Idea, how this task can be performed.

Any idea or suggestion is highly appreciated.
The space is freed inside the table space but is not seen on disk. Use "show table status" to show a tables "data_free" variable. If you prompt want to free the space so you can see it on the file system you can use "optimize table" command. But the operation can be slow and the table will be locked.