Hi,

I've installed MySQL 5.1.41 x86_64 on fresh install of Mac OS X Server 10.6.2
(where the bundled version is 5.0.82. Just a couple questions:

1. Have any of your encountered compatibility issues with MySQL 5.1.x on Mac OS
X Server 10.6.2? (Since I am in the process of migrating several MySQL+PHP
applications over from Server 10.4.x and thought it worthwhile to ask.)

2. Installing MySQL 5.1.41 went fine -- no complaints from the installer. Now,
I'm wondering how to hook-up the Server Admin MySQL Service to this newly
installed MySQL instead of the bundled version. (Such that it mysqld 5.1.41
starts at bootup, and the nice "move data directory" feature of the Server
Admin service works.

Thanks!

...Rene