Is there a way to have a permalink to pages in phpMyAdmin, particularly record editing pages?

I successfully did it -- for a while -- by simply copying the URL when I was on a record editing page and replacing the obvious key GET parameter with a variable. But that URL has a GET parameter called "token" with an opaque identifier that I'll bet is a session handle. You can't go to the record without it, and if it's included, it stops working after some period of time.

I'm doing some custom web database work, and for debug and admin purposes only, I want to create a link whenever a primary key is shown that will allow "let me at the raw data, dammit" editing.

Thanks for whatever help you can offer, including suggesting a different list or approach or tool. (I haven't looked for a phpMyAdmin list yet.)

:::: The light at the end of the tunnel is a man with a flashlight yelling, "Go back! Go back!" -- Sol Stein ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::