You don't need to move any databases. Look at this structure:

/data/disk1/mysql/db1 (directory)
                 /db2 (directory)
                 /db3 (directory)
                 /db4 (symlink to /data/disk2/mysql/db4)
                 /db5 (symlink to /data/disk2/mysql/db5)
                 /db6 (symlink to /data/disk2/mysql/db6)
     /disk2/mysql/db4 (directory)
                 /db5 (directory)
                 /db6 (directory)

If your mysql data directory is set to /data/disk1/mysql, the server will
pick up the symlinks there and use them as if they were just ordinary
directories.