I am running MySql 3.23.38, Slackware Linux 7.1 (custom Kernel 2.4.4), PhP
4.0.5, and Apache 1.3.19.

I have found what I believe is a bug with this release of MySql. When I try
to delete an entry from a table (DELETE FROM articles WHERE article_id =
'3') the database only deletes the article_id which is a primary key. It
leaves the rest of the entry data in the table. This creates a problem when
I no longer want certain records in my database. I have tried in multiple
versions of MySql, and 3.23.38 seems to be the only version that has this
particular bug.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Please let me know how to fix this problem.

        Thanks in advance,

                                David