Cagdas CUBUKCU <cagdascubukcu <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> We are getting "InnoDB: Operating system error number 1784" error on MySQL
> and it just shuts down after getting the error.

<http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc500408.aspx>

# ERROR_INVALID_USER_BUFFER or ERROR_NOT_ENOUGH_MEMORY Each device
  driver maintains a fixed-size list (in a nonpaged pool) of
  outstanding I/O requests. If this list is full, the system can’t
  queue your request, ReadFile and WriteFile return FALSE, and
  GetLast-Error reports one of these two error codes (depending on the
  driver).

Apart from increasing your log file size, can you check the number of
i/o processes and if some other process is doing i/o as well.  I think
windows has some processonitor for this.