Hi,
Hope we all had a great Christmas!

I am trying to run a query that selects a member every 365 days so we
can send them a domain reminder.
For my test (because i'm too lazy to count out someone with hundreds of
days :) ) I am using a known member at around 27/28 days

Now if I use this if finds the member, it doesn't find them if I go
under to say 27 days, I've used the DATE_SUB many times before, but
never for an exact match.

SELECT * FROM `member` WHERE AddedOn>=DATE_SUB(CURDATE(), INTERVAL 28
DAY)

Now trying to get an exact match, fails.
SELECT * FROM `member` WHERE AddedOn=DATE_SUB(CURDATE(), INTERVAL 28
DAY)

Also tried one by one up to 30 and down to 25 days,

Would someone please mind slapping me a good one reminding me what I've
done wrong :)
I thought CURDATE ignored the  hours/mins/secs etc, but it seems it does
not?

Thanks
Noel