ML,

trying to write some SQL that will give me records for the CURRENT WEEK.
Example, starting on a Sunday and going through Saturday.
This week it would be Dec 27 - Jan 2.

For the week of any date @d:

... WHERE order_date BETWEEN AddDate(@d, -DayOfWeek(@d)+1) AND AddDate(@d, 7-DayOfWeek(@d)) ...

PB

-----

ML wrote:
Hi All,

trying to write some SQL that will give me records for the CURRENT WEEK.

Example, starting on a Sunday and going through Saturday.
This week it would be Dec 27 - Jan 2.
I am doing this so I can write a query that will show orders that are placed
during the current week.

Here is what I have, but this is showing from today for the next seven days.

SELECT * FROM orders WHERE WEEK(NOW(), 7) = WEEK(orders.order_date, 7)
 AND DATEDIFF(NOW(),orders.order_date) < 7;

Would anyone have any advice?

-Jason