Patrice Olivier-Wilson wrote:
I have 2 databases, different domains. Both have a table named 'tips'... both have different contents in the table.
Using phpMyAdmin for GUI.

I want to export databaseA tips as sql (done) then import content into databaseB tips. But when I run that operation, the databaseB says that there is already a table named tips in databaseB.

Yep, know that... I want to bring in the contents...not make a new table.

Any help, most appreciated....
When you export, PHPMyAdmin has the option to add drop table. This will drop the existing table structure and create a new one as it was when it was exported. Is this what you're after?

Gary