Hi Johan,

Is it possible to do such manipulation in NDB, the way innodb works.

Thanks in advance.

--

Regards,

Manasi Save

Quoting Johan De Meersman :
File permissions ? SE Linux ? AppArmor ?

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 7:48 AM, Manasi Save <manasi.s...@artificialmachines.com> wrote:
Thanks Shawn for the quick response.

But then What I am doing is I am doing copy paste of one database and
rename it to another. but I cannot read the tables inside it.

Can you tell me what might be the possible reason for that.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Manasi Save