looks like u have not setup slow query log parameter.

If this is a non-production db, shut it down and add this parameter, unser
[mysqld]

log-slow-queries = </var/lib/slowqueries.log.

Or execute
SHOW ENGINE  STATUS\G;
You will get to know what all activities are going on ur db and check if
there is any IO contention happening