Good day guys

                I previously requested information regarding the exporting
of data which needs to be imported into oracle.

                We are however still struggling with the data though and
maybe someone can give me some ideas...

                It seems that one of the tables we need to export and import
contains rows which is used for dropdown menus.

                This has the following effect:

.         Each item in the "text" field is added in the field by entering
the country name then pressing enter and then entering the next, etc....

.         When exporting the data to a file (even when enclosing each field
within quotes) it still writes the control characters causing each item to
be read as a different line and thus the import into Oracle fails.

Any idea on how we can resolve this as the process needs to be cronned to
run on a weekly basis and thus we need to get this process resolved.

Your assistance is appreciated.

Regards

Machiel