Hi Manasi

Yes, you only need the repl_slave_priv, the show grants should give you something like: GRANT REPLICATION SLAVE ON *.* TO 'replication'@'%' IDENTIFIED BY PASSWORD '...'

If thats ok, have check your binlog and relay binlog to see if them contain the delete statements?
Im trying to figure out whats wrong.

Carlos

On 1/18/2010 11:06 PM, Manasi Save wrote:
Dear Carlos,

Thanks for the response. But I haven't gave any privileges besides repl_slave priv to user replication and replication2 respectively.
So does that amke any difference really?

Thanks in advance.
--
Regards,
Manasi Save

Quoting Carlos Proal <carlos.pr...@gmail.com>:

I dont see anything unusual or missing on your config file and as the
only thing missing are deletes, i think that might be a permission issue.
Can you check out the grants for your replication users and see if they
have full permissions granted ?

mysql> show grants for xxxxx;

where is xxxxx is replication and replication2 respectively.
Carlos