---Reply to mail from Sinisa Milivojevic about Multiple CPU's
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>> Hi,
>>   Can anyone help me out! Does MySQL run efficently in a multi
>> CPU environment.

[..........]

> MySQL supports as many CPU as you might have, but FreeBSD threads do
> not support SMP, so MySQL can not use them.

I am trying to run mysql in  freebsd 4.3 in a 4xCpu machine. And as you
say mysql only use 1 of them.

Is it possible in any way to use all the cpus in this machine with mysql?
I thougt I was doing something wrong or that I had to patch some libraries
but after your answer I am starting to panic. What about MIT-threads?

I can not install Linux in this machine (scsi + raid card not stable),
that is the reason because I am using freebsd and I need to get this
machine in production as soon as possible.

Any ideas, suggestions, tips, help are welcome.
Sincerely
Rafael Martinez