The best way is to keep track of all individual changes to your
staging environment, including fire-and-forget style scripts; and
apply those to your production environment as needed. This is part of
the process of change management, and generally a very good idea :-)

Lacking that, there are several tools that can generate a differential
script to do exactly this. I don't really use them, but I seem to
remember that SQLyog and some expensive but excellent Quest tool could
do it.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn