Krishna
I dont have any benchmark but you can take a look on the Cafepress presentation that includes some data (or ask the authors for deep reference)
http://assets.en.oreilly.com/1/event/2/Horizontal%20Scaling%20with%20HiveDB%20Presentation.pdf

Carlos

On 1/22/2010 11:44 PM, Krishna Chandra Prajapati wrote:
Hi Carlos,

Have you tried and benchmark hivedb.

any body reviewed hivedb. Please share the experience.

Krishna