From: vegiv...@gmail.com [mailto:vegiv...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Johan De
Meersman
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 6:48 AM
To: Ananda Kumar
Cc: Price, Randall; [MySQL]
Subject: Re: Question about DELETE

Given that OP is talking about a single delete statement, I'm gonna be very
surprised if he manages to squeeze an intermediate commit in there :-)

For a single-statement delete on a single table, the indexes will be rebuilt
only once. I'm not entirely sure what happens to cascaded deletes, though.

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 6:05 AM, Ananda Kumar