I have researched quite a lot before posting to this mailing list, so I hope this is NOT old news. I was on a quest to find tool that allows me to manage 3 different web hosting accounts each with about 6-7 MySql databases on it.

The usual suspects like PhpMyAdmin were involved, of course, but failed quite badly as it is not that easy to go from one server to another and copy/replicate table structures..etc.

It seems that one company made quite a nice program that would handle my requirements: NovaQuantum.

If anyone has tried yet their service, I'd like to hear their thoughts about it:)

Michael