Hi,

We have a table which contains the following sample of information

2010-03-20
2010-03-21
2010-03-22
2010-03-23
2010-03-26
2010-03-27
2010-03-28
2010-03-30

As you can see, the dates listed are not constant e.g missing 2010-03-29 as a example. For our query like SELECT check_in_date FROM bookings how would
I know to automatically insert a missing date like 2010-03-29 between the
date range I search ?

So, you want to "select" something that isn't available from the database?

Makes you wonder why you need to go to the database for this at all...

?

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions