Hi all, I am hiring a few new junior DBA's and I want to put them thru a simple db repair training. Does anyone know how I can deliberately corrupt a MyISAM and InnoDB database in different ways please? So what I want to do is corrupt 3 MyISAM 100gb databases, 3 InnoDB 100gb databases - ALL WITH DIFFERENT ERROR MESSAGES and have these newbies fix them in a 2 hour period :-) I have fixed oodles of db's but NEVER thought I would see the say where I would WANT to corrupt a db on purpose, but that day is here and am looking for advise please.

Thanks...

Nunu