Hi, Joerg

    Thanks you very much.
    I slove it with second method(hack "sql/share/Makefile"
http://lists.mysql.com/commits/102846).

====================================================================================================
r...@localhost:(none) 09:09:30>select version();
+-----------+
| version() |
+-----------+
| 5.5.4-m3  |
+-----------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

r...@localhost:(none) 09:06:19>show engines;
+--------------------+---------+----------------------------------------------------------------+--------------+------+------------+
| Engine                                                     | Support |
Comment                                                        | Transactions |
XA   | Savepoints |
+--------------------+---------+----------------------------------------------------------------+--------------+------+------------+
| InnoDB                                         | YES     | Supports
transactions, row-level locking, and foreign keys     | YES          | YES  |
YES        |
| MRG_MYISAM                          | YES     | Collection of identical
MyISAM tables                          | NO           | NO   | NO         |
| MEMORY                                   | YES     | Hash based, stored in
memory, useful for temporary tables      | NO           | NO   | NO         |
| BLACKHOLE                             | YES     | /dev/null storage engine
(anything you write to it disappears) | NO           | NO   | NO         |
| CSV                                             | YES     | CSV storage
engine                                             | NO           | NO   | NO

| MyISAM                                      | DEFAULT | Default engine as of
MySQL 3.23 with great performance         | NO           | NO   | NO         |
| ARCHIVE                                    | YES     | Archive storage engine
                                        | NO           | NO   | NO         |
| FEDERATED                               | NO      | Federated MySQL storage
engine                                 | NULL         | NULL | NULL       |
| PERFORMANCE_SCHEMA     | YES     | Performance Schema
                    | NO           | NO   | NO         |
+--------------------+---------+----------------------------------------------------------------+--------------+------+------------+
9 rows in set (0.00 sec)

r...@localhost:(none) 09:06:52>show plugins;
+---------------------+----------+--------------------+---------+---------+
| Name                                      | Status   | Type               |
Library | License |
+---------------------+----------+--------------------+---------+---------+
| binlog                 | ACTIVE   | STORAGE ENGINE     | NULL    | GPL     |
| CSV                  | ACTIVE   | STORAGE ENGINE     | NULL    | GPL     |
| MEMORY              | ACTIVE   | STORAGE ENGINE     | NULL    | GPL     |
| MyISAM                | ACTIVE   | STORAGE ENGINE     | NULL    | GPL     |
| MRG_MYISAM        | ACTIVE   | STORAGE ENGINE     | NULL    | GPL     |
| partition                       | ACTIVE   | STORAGE ENGINE     | NULL    |
GPL     |
| ARCHIVE                  | ACTIVE   | STORAGE ENGINE     | NULL    | GPL     |
| BLACKHOLE           | ACTIVE   | STORAGE ENGINE     | NULL    | GPL     |
| FEDERATED            | DISABLED | STORAGE ENGINE     | NULL    | GPL     |
| InnoDB                      | ACTIVE   | STORAGE ENGINE     | NULL    | GPL

| INNODB_TRX          | ACTIVE   | INFORMATION SCHEMA | NULL    | GPL     |
| INNODB_LOCKS        | ACTIVE   | INFORMATION SCHEMA | NULL    | GPL     |
| INNODB_LOCK_WAITS   | ACTIVE   | INFORMATION SCHEMA | NULL    | GPL     |
| INNODB_CMP          | ACTIVE   | INFORMATION SCHEMA | NULL    | GPL     |
| INNODB_CMP_RESET    | ACTIVE   | INFORMATION SCHEMA | NULL    | GPL     |
| INNODB_CMPMEM       | ACTIVE   | INFORMATION SCHEMA | NULL    | GPL     |
| INNODB_CMPMEM_RESET | ACTIVE   | INFORMATION SCHEMA | NULL    | GPL     |
| PERFORMANCE_SCHEMA  | ACTIVE   | STORAGE ENGINE     | NULL    | GPL     |
18 rows in set (0.00 sec)

Best Regards!
Yang Wang