Hello List,

I am kind of novice to MySQL

I am using MySQL 5.1.44 with partitioning.

I have a table with daily partitions. Master table and child tables are in
innodb engine.

Few days before I have created partition  for april month from 1st to 30th.

Everything was working properly till today ,Today I saw that my partitions till
14th are not in the database nor those table file in data directory.

here is my.cnf

[r...@smart mysql]# cat /etc/my.cnf
[mysqld]
datadir=/data/mysql/
socket=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
user=mysql
transaction-isolation = READ-COMMITTED
skip-locking
innodb_file_per_table = 1
# Default to using old password format for compatibility with mysql 3.x
# clients (those using the mysqlclient10 compatibility package).
old_passwords=1
#binlog-format=MIXED
log-bin=smart-bin
relay-log=smart2-relay-bin
server-id = 1
binlog-do-db=smart
innodb_buffer_pool_size = 1024M
innodb_log_file_size = 256M
#innodb_log_buffer_size = 8M
innodb_additional_mem_pool_size = 20M
innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit = 0
innodb_support_xa = 0
innodb_lock_wait_timeout = 20

[mysqld_safe]
log-error=/var/log/mysqld.log
pid-file=/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.pid

I do have a replication setup as well also there is a cronjob which does
ANALYZE those partition table everynight.

Any clue where are my partitions? or I am doing something silly?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

--ashish