I need to load a dump from a 4.1.12 server to a 5.0.18 server. When I
do that it fails with:

ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 23: You have an error in your SQL syntax;
check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the
right syntax to use near 'BTREE
(`bookId`,`productId`,`clusterId`,`symbolId`),
KEY `symbolId` TYPE BTREE' at line 37

I did use sed to get rid of those lines, but then I hit a problem with
lines that had "ENGINE=HEAP". I changed those to ENGINE=MEMORY, then I
hit another problem. I certainly could iteratively do this until I get
it to load, but I'm wondering if anyone knew of a better solution for
this? Is the some tool that will convert the dump?

TIA!
-larry