Rip out the DB authentication part, and store those credentials in-code, in
some config file or the registry, or some remote mechanism like LDAP.

If your users need to access multiple servers, just give them an option for
each server, but don't let them enter DB credentials themselves.

Users are not to be trusted with direct data access; they're way too devious
for their own good :-)