Gving the full error message would be helpful.

Check that the sql mode settings for ALLOW_INVALID_DATE, NO_ZERO_DATE and NO_ZERO_IN_DATE are the same on both master and slave.

/ Carsten

Prabhat Kumar skrev:
Hi,
I have setup replication between 2 servers, on both there is different
versions of mysql.

Master :5.0.67-log
Slave : 5.1.43sp1-enterprise-gpl-advanced-log

There is table:

 CREATE TABLE `myTable_info` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `range` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `total_qt` smallint NOT NULL default '0',
  `qt_correct` smallint NOT NULL default '0',
  `finish_time` smallint NOT NULL default '0',
  `username` varchar(100) NOT NULL,
*  `datestamp` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',*
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB ;

During replication insert on slave error caused .

INSERT INTO myTable_info (id,range, total_qt, qt_correct, finish_time,
username, datestamp) VALUES (NULL,'Kumar', '20', '17', '111', 'Prabhat','*
NOW()');*

Last_SQL_Error: Error 'You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax

I think problem with* `datestamp` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00
00:00:00',*

Can any one please suggest me, how to deal with this error.