Hi,

I am exploring multiple instances with MySQL which will be running using the
same set of binaries (single MySQL base). Two things which I'm not able to work
out are -

        1. Why mysqld_multi stop <grp_id> doesn't work? Well, I know why it
doesn't because there is nothing in the script to handle a 'stop' call; the
actual question would be - why it doesn't work when it is mentioned in the
MySQL reference manual?
        2. how to (auto) restart the instances after a server restart? do I
need to write my own script for this or is there anything available which I'm
not aware of?
If you have resolved these issues, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Nitin