Hi!

Peng Yu wrote:
> I seems that mysql and may SQL has only two levels databases->tables.
> Where there many tables, it become hard to properly name the tables
> and databases. I'm wondering if there is any variant of SQL or some
> other database that support arbitrary levels of complexity.

When I last dealt with the SQL standard, there was no additional level
(or other structuring concept, like nesting) in it.

Back then, the SQL standard had "schema" at the top level, then "table";
in implementations, typically (like with MySQL) "schema" is called
"database".

If you want additional levels, you can use your own system of naming
databases and tables, like using proper prefixes in the identifiers.

HTH,
Jörg

--
Joerg Bruehe,  MySQL Build Team,  joerg.bru...@sun.com
Sun Microsystems GmbH,   Komturstrasse 18a,   D-12099 Berlin