On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 6:00 PM, Victor Subervi <victorsube...@gmail.com>wrote:

> So apparently it didn't like my foreign key. Do I need to do something with
> the table I'm referencing or what?
> TIA.

Well, quickfix is to convert your tables to innoDB, starting with the
lowest-level (foreign-key only ones) first - I'm not sure what happens if
you set a referential constraint from an innodb table to a myisam table.

You can easily convert tables with "alter table *yourtable* engine=innodb;".
For the tables where you also want to add constraints and/or indices, "alter
table *yourtable* add constraint *yourconstrainthere* engine=innodb;" does
the trick in one go.

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn