Hi everyone. I'm trying to create a certain MySQL query but I'm not sure how to
do it. Here is a stripped down version of the result I'm aiming for. I'm pretty
new to queries that act on multiple tables, so apologize if this is a very
stupid question.

I have one table (data) that has two columns (names and progress). I have a
second table (items) that has two columns (names and version). I'd like to do a
query that produces the name of every record in data that has progress set to 0
and the number of records in the items table that have the same value in each
table.names field.

I can perform this by using two sets of queries, one that queries the data
table and then loop through the names to do a count(names) query, but I'm not
sure if I can somehow do it in one query.

Thanks in advance!
Michael