Do you have a timestamp field on this table?

There's no way of seeing when a row was last updated unless you have a
timestamp field that automatically updates for any change (that's *any*
change - not necessarily the ones you want to keep track of) or creating
your own and updating them either on the update statement itself or in a
trigger.

You can pretty much tell when the last time an entire table was updated by
the date on the MYD or ibd file.

I'm assuming you don't want to constantly parse the binlog or general log.

--
Jim Lyons
Web developer / Database administrator