Folks - I've check out several application people have suggested.

I LOVE Toad for mySQL, and Spotlight for mySQL.

Thanks for all the advice!

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Staples [mailto:sstap...@mnsi.net]
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2010 8:22 AM
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: RE: phpMyAdmin and other management tools

I personally use SQLYog, and as for it not having the "query
creation"... it
has a fairly decent query builder, but it is in the paid version, not
the
community one.

I like all the features it has, and I use most of them.  Granted, it is
always a good idea to know how to use the command line, just incase
you're
locked out of it somehow, or if you need to repair, backup or create
users.
But if you're a windoze user, 99% of them don't know what a command line
is
:)

Steven Staples

06/30/10