I think this is related to foreign key constraint data types don't match
up... so verify your CREATE TABLE structure or post the CREATE TABLE
statement for your table.

Or there is chance of data type size and the value you are inserting.. such
type of problem occurs if the data import ie source and restore ie target
are of different versions .

Thanks,